Saturday, February 03, 2007

SP9

I got an amazing package from my SP9 Amy . I don't have a camera right now so I'll just tell you about it. There is a book, the coolest book I've seen called "Knit: Handmade Style" It's filled with cool things. I already casted on for the bag on the front cover! There was also a photo box filled with more lovely things. There are 4 balls of lavender angora blend yarn, it's so delicate and beautiful and also 2 skeins of Patons SWS, which I have been wanting to try out. There were cute notecards and stitch holders and markers, cute valentine stickers and a cute bandaid stamp. There were also circulars to use with the angora yarn. Now what to make with it??? Thank you Amy, I really enjoyed Sp9, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

2 comments:

Amy Proto said...

You're very welcome! Happy knitting!!
Amy

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site neldasobsession.blogspot.com
Is this possible?