Monday, July 23, 2007

Last Weekend

OK, so it's taken me this long to recover from my trip last weekend, I think I'm getting too old to stay up 24 hours anymore!! So my friend calls me on Friday the 13th and says "hey, what are you doing tomorrow?" I wasn't doing anything to speak of except maybe knitting so she says "Good, because I'm taking you to Ozzfest" What? you're kidding, right? Nope! So she picked me up at 5:30 AM the next morning, we met up with the other 2 people that were actually driving there and away we went. It was an interesting journey. I took some pictures, the Gorge at George, WA is one of the most beautiful places, if you haven't been I highly recommend that you go. The Columbia River Gorge is the backdrop, it's fabulous, especially when the sun sets behind the stage.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures...looks like a great time!

Your socks are in the mail and I hope you enjoy them!

Your sock pal