Friday, March 23, 2007

Knitter's Treat Exchange

1. What's your favourite type of yarn? Any yummy sock yarn is my favorite.

2. What's your least favourite type of yarn? Acrylic

3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
I walk in, take a deep breath to inhale the new yarn fumes and then hunt down the sock yarn stash :o)

4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do? I stamp and scrapbook, though not as much since I started knitting

5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
Creative Knitting

6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
A. Knitting
B. Other Craft
C. Garden
D. Home
E. Food
F. Fashion
G. Celebrity Gossip
H. Crochet


7. What items do you like to knit / crochet? Socks mostly, sometimes I branch out a make a bag or sweater.

8. Are you allergic to anything? no

9. What do you like to* smell of? Fruit
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)

10. What's your favourite way to relax? Kicking back on my sofa with my knitting and watching American Idol.

11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first? Italian Cafe

12. What do you come out with? A cappuccino

13. Where do you go next? Bakery

14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?I like most things, not terribly picky. It's exciting to get surprises in the mail :o)

No comments: