Monday, March 19, 2007

Finished Objects

OK, So I have been doing some knitting and here a couple of FO's to prove it. These are my February socks, the famous Pomatomus sock pattern. These I made with the Mama Llama yarn that I got from Amy in SP9. The yarn is soft and yummy, I love the colors


This is my DD modeling the Chevron Moebius that I made. It's getting too warm for this now but it sure was nice in the cold of Winter!! I found the pattern online somewhere and I used Cascade 200 yarn. Nice and toasty!



Stay tuned for more, I'm getting trigger happy with my new camera, yippee!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Cool socks!!!

Anonymous said...

That above comment was from me...your enter happy Secret Pal!!! :)

Nelda said...

Thanks SP, the pattern was hard at first but I was loving it at the end!