Monday, April 30, 2007

April Socks and other FO's

I finished my April socks for the sock-a-month KAL. They're just plain black boot socks for my hubby. I am glad to say that I got him to try wool. The others have been a yucky white acrylic that he wanted and boy did it make his feet reek!



Other finished things not yet photographed are a sweater for my hubby, he got this for Valentine's Day. My first sweater. It's a copy of one that was in Creative Knitting.


And finally my new fave purse. I can't decide if I want it lined. I do have a button for it but it's not yet attached. I'm using it anyway!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely! Good for you, getting him to try wool. To the uninitated it sounds like it ought to be scratchy and awful (who hasn't loved to hate those Grandma/Aunt jumpers?) but it's not if you pick the right stuff!

I've got something going into the mail for you tomorrow! Apologies for the delay--I had trouble procuring an item I wanted to give you. Give it an extra little time for international shipping, and it'll be there!

Cheers,
Miss Lizzie Bennett

Anonymous said...

I received my KTE package today, it was wonderful! I emailed too, please let me know if it doesn't go through. My webmail is finicky lately. I'll keep checking in on your blog. I'm so glad to have met you!

I also love the bag you made. The colors are really pretty.

Sofia Staton said...

Ami Stevens is a professional copywriter working in the field of weight loss and nutrition. My breasts started to feel firmer after 3 weeks and about now I feel like they starting to get fuller. There are heaps of companies on the Internet that offers hoodia gordonii, and you can even find some that offers a reasonable price. Many people are still wondering though, does hoodia work? If so, how does it work? If you add exercises in your routine, you would see better and faster results.

Hager said...

Ami Stevens is a professional copywriter working in the field of weight loss and nutrition. My breasts started to feel firmer after 3 weeks and about now I feel like they starting to get fuller. There are heaps of companies on the Internet that offers hoodia gordonii, and you can even find some that offers a reasonable price. Many people are still wondering though, does hoodia work? If so, how does it work? If you add exercises in your routine, you would see better and faster results.