Friday, August 11, 2006

One Skein Pal Strikes Again

I actually received my package a week ago so I apologize for the late posting. I received a great skein of purple cotton that I can whip up into a wash cloth or two, which is so cool because I have a couple of patterns that I have been dying to try! I also received some cute post-its and stickers, very pretty. I also received a CD to knit by that she made and I can't wait to listen to it, I plan to do that tomorrow morning while my hubby is fixing our roof!! Thank you One Skein Pal!! Here is a picture of all my goodies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» » »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Plasticolor militarytary floor mats Milfs with small boobs Little ebony boobs Black jack tip site hot milf cams progressive auto insurance 2007 dodge viper Cheep paris insurance Land broker near austin tx Robotics 56k fax small tits kiss small tits 01 http://www.replacement-mattress-for-adjustable-bed.info Find an independent financial advisor in philadelphia area free anal sex movie A monaco soccer player Voip research paper are suzuki digital pianos good

Daniel said...

If I had a bike I would be riding my bike everywhere. Pc to computer system calls are absolutely free. As opposed to banks and other traditional lenders, you need not have a perfect credit score. Dedicated fax number Cover Sheet fax cover sheet. This funny printable fax cover sheet pokes fun at. or $3.99 (Word document with editable text fields). Or download all 150+ cover sheets for $37. Download this fax cover. 20.1 and more No more wasted paper great for the environment!