Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Secret Pal Package!!

Holy Cow!!! Wait 'til you see this! My secret pal sent me the most awesome package. She sent me 3 skeins of Cascade (2 green and 1 brown) to try felting (been wanting to try it) and some cute accent yarn from Knit Picks and a Pursenality plus pattern book so I can make a felted bag, some cute sticky notes and adorable card! Heres a picture of those goodies (sorry it's so blurry):



AND... I also got this...


Is this not the cutest thing EVER!?! I love this bag, I started using it as my purse the minute I received it. I love it so much! I love it all and I can't thank you enough SP. My SP is Sarah, go check out her blog for more on the purse and how she made it!! Thank you again, a hundred times THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

I'm one of Sarah's best friends and let me tell you...I covet your purse. My LYLASarah is so brillant! I'm so glad you love your purse. I know that makes Sarah pleased.