Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Getting to know you questions....

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot? I have a spot on my couch that is MY spot

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead? I also stamp and scrapbook so I could spend more time on that.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? There's this place in Turkey called Pamukkale that I would love to see in person. It looks so peaceful and relaxing!

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" I don't remember :o( I know that I didn't know my career path until I was about 22 when I returned to college to become a nurse.

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I like cookie dough or peanut butter cup ice cream, sadly there are not very many companies that make these in a sugar free variety.

No comments: