Friday, October 20, 2006

October socks and Hot Socks!

My October socks are a test knitted pattern. They are made from Austermann's Step, in the Hunter colorway. The pattern is called Missy's Lobster Pot socks and will be available for sale very soon so check Chrissy's website for more info. The pattern was really fun to do, it was my 1st attempt at cables and also at reading a chart. I think they are way cool. Here are a couple of pictures to tempt you:





Not my best photography, but trust me, you need this pattern!!

Also, I received my Hot Socks package today! What fun. Here's a picture of what I received:



There was some yummy marshmallow coffee which I'm brewing up 1st thing in the morning, some awesome yarn in my favorite Fall colors. There was also some yummy bath stuff, 2 totally cute candles and some Japanese candy. I love it all, thank you Rikako.

2 comments:

lexa said...

Nice gift you received! I love those test socks you made! I think I will have to buy that one.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked the yarn.