Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Socktoberfest questions

When did you start making socks? February 2006
Did you teach yourself or were you taught by a friend or relative? or in a class? I taught myself with the help of the internet
What was your first pair? My first pair were these boot socks for my husband.
How have they "held up" over time? They've held up great, he wears them to work.
What would you have done differently? nothing
What yarns have you particularly enjoyed? I really enjoyed the Artyarns handpainted sock yarn from my one skein pal, but I really enjoy any striping or colorful yarn.
Do you like to crochet your socks? or knit them on DPNs, 2 circulars, or using the Magic Loop method? I have only knit them on DPN's
Which kind of heel do you prefer? I prefer the flap and round heel so far, I tried the short row but had trouble with the wrap and turn.
How many pairs have you made? 15 or so

No comments: