Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I've Been Tagged

by Ingrid. She wants me to list..

8 Random Things About Me...

1. I have sort of a hair phobia. Loose hairs on my clothes drive me crazy. When washing my hair it also drives me nuts when loose hairs wrap around my fingers or get anywhere on my body. I have to make sure all of the hairs are washed off! (Yes, I have a touch of OCD)
2.I took piano lessons from age 6 through 17. I can still play but my piano is way out of tune.
3. I lived in Chile for 3 months.
4. I also stamp and scrapbook, although knitting has taken over that part of my brain. I even sell Close to My Heart, you can check it out here
5. I love popcorn and diet Pepsi. When I'm not feeling good, that always makes me feel better.
6. I was adopted at 3 days old.
7. I don't like seafood. The smell of it makes me gag.
8. I hate speaking in front of others, I do it as part of my job but it terrifies me.

I don't know who to tag so if you read this blog, consider yourself tagged!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice list Nelda. I always wished I had taken piano. I taught myself a few simple songs along the way but always wished I had taken lessons.