Monday, May 21, 2007

WIPs for Robyn's Contest and KTE Package

Here are my current WIP'S for Robyn's SP contest:
This is a Monkey sock that I'm working on for Sockapalooza 4. Loving these colors.



This is a Sockotta sock that I've had on for about 2 months. I had 2 balls of this yarn, finished one pair for Sock a Month 2, started this second pair and got bored I guess.


This is a sweater that I started about a year ago, I thought I would love it, but the color started losing it's appeal, I may finish it one day!


I have one other WIP but I can't post it's picture now in case my SP spoilee reads, she knows I'm making this. I will post after SP though. It was an FO but I ended up not liking the way the bottom was so I ripped it back, close to 5oo yards worth of ripping! Yikes! I think I will like it better though.

Now for the KTE package. I received the box from Elisabeth, she is in Halifax, Nova Scotia! It actually arrived on Saturday but I wasn't home so only received a slip in my box! I had to wait all weekend to get it, that was hard! Here are the contents in their entirety:


Here is what you see: Vogue Knitting mag, some sock yarn from Lucy Neatby, (love those colors), Burt's Bees body care kit (so yummy), a sock knitting CD with upbeat songs (can't wait to pop that in), some clippy things that look to be perfect for seaming, some cool pens to support breast cancer awareness, some kitty stickers, tattoos, a cool take-out container with chocolate and a cute sheep stamp, some other chocolate bars (thank you for the reduced calorie ones!). Oh and if you're wondering what the beautiful red thing is behind there, it's a scarf from Egypt, so pretty! Thank you Elisabeth (and Shawn)! I really love what you sent, thank you so much :o)

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I'm so glad it arrived safely and happily--and that you like it! And you're already making Monkey socks! My mind-rays must have been traveling faster than the parcel! :P Can't wait to see what that Lucy yarn knits up like!

Anonymous said...

what a great package!! Hopefully I will have mine out to you soon....Just a few more things to add!

SP10