Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Done Monkeys and Weird Weekend

I got my Monkey Sockapalooza socks done, they are so cute! This pattern works up so fast, I will have to make some for me next! These also count as May socks for sock-a-month. Here they are (sorry so blurry)

Here is a close up of the stitch pattern:

The yarn is from Pagewood Farms in the Bird of Paradise colorway, this yarn knits up so nice, I love it!
So I ended up being sick for the long weekend, not that I had any big plans anyway. I have a raging kidney infection, I think I've had it for awhile but ignored it. Nurses are the worst patients you know :o) Anyway so I was kind of in a fog all weekend. When I did get up and around, my DD drove me to the store, when we were almost done, this store worker ran me over with a bread cart! Yes you heard me, RAN ME OVER!! She was very sorry, I know she didn't do it on purpose. At least she hit my right side instead of my left (my poor kidney couldn't take that). Now my hip and ankle are quite sore and bruised. The person in charge didn't seem to really care. Good thing I'm nice or I'd sue them or something!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing!! Take care of yourself! A surprise should be at your door in a week or so...$$ has been tight so I had to send parcel post instead of priority...SIGH!

SP10

alison said...

Beautiful monkeys! Get well soon. :)

Emma said...

The socks look gorgeous! And so speedy1

marie-france said...

Love those socks, the colours are gorgeous!

becky c. said...

Gotta love the Monkey socks! I will be jumping on that bandwagon soon.