Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Funky Monkey

Oh how I love the Monkey pattern. Since the pair for my sock pal flew off of the needles so fast I decided to make some for myself! This is the yarn I got from Elisabeth for the KT Exchange, it is beyond beautiful. Here they are, this picture doesn't do them justice. Here is a close up of the yarn and stitch pattern, see all of the pretty colors. Very bright and vibrant. Thank you again Elisabeth, the yarn is great! I think I even have enough left for a matching hair band or something.





Now off to make the Victorian Lace sock for Six Socks KAL...

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Wow! I'm so pleased you like it! Those are gorgeous, and I'm aaaaalmost a bit regretful about sending that yarn on! Well done!

Sheila said...

Nice looking Monkeys. I love seeing all the different ones on the net.