Monday, June 25, 2007

Wow, I'm Back

What a fun time I had at the Black Sheep Gathering on Sat. It was a bit of sensory overload though, so many things to see and touch and smell! I did come away with a few things though.



From left to right: We have STR colorway "Highway 30" and "Lunasea", these have been selected for my scarf for the chevron scarf KAL. I can't wait to see how they knit up together! Next is another STR, it's a millend, I love the colors and didn't really see any flaws during winding. Next is a colorway called Ocean from Butternut Woolens. The colors are spectacular.
I also got LMKG book and the needles for my scarf. Oh and I got some STR yarn for my SP10 which is not pictured here. I can't wait to do it again!!

1 comment:

g-girl said...

i think the highway 30 and lunasea will knit up very nicely! :)