Tuesday, June 05, 2007

SP Strikes Again!

I got a great package from my SP Monday night. Thank you SP, I really love what you sent!. Here is a picture of the box contents:

There were 2 skeins of Sock Garden, 2 skeins of Dancing, both Knit Picks, a Yarn Harlot book that I've wanted to read (I think she's so funny), a knit mag., lots of lotions, including the Knitter's Little Helper that I love, some cute needle holders shaped like sweaters, and a sock blocker key chain and the pattern to make a sock for it, too cute. I can't wait to make that! Now..... which yarn to use, or maybe I can make a bunch and change the color with my moods! Thanks SP, you are great!

I also finished one of my WIPS, my DD calls them Mardi Gras socks! These are for June SAM3 KAL:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad it arrived safely! Enjoy!

SP10