Monday, January 07, 2008

Cocoa Swap Questions

Cocoa:
1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk; from home made recipe or store bought? hmm, haven't had home made before, maybe I'm missing out, In a tea cup, or big mug? big mug!!
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? marshmallows

Yarn/Knitting/Crochet
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? sock yarn in any color
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)? Knit, haven't learned to crochet, maybe someday
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new? I like the bamboo best but I'll try anything new
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions? Not sure what a healthy supply is, but I have a handful of things
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)? well, I wanted a winder and a swift but hubby got me that for Christmas, so I don't have anything else, at least not yet!
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification)the London Beanie was quick and easy so I guess that

Miscellaneous
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter? watch football
2. What is your favorite animal? my Cat
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'? not too bad
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs? at home curled up with my knitting and a cuppa something (coffee/cocoa) and watching football
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring? all of the trees and flowers coming back to life
6. What are your favorite treats? I am addicted to popcorn, I try to stay away from sugar
7. What is your favorite board game? hmmm, I guess Sorry, we used to play that all the time
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)? yes 1 cat and 2 kids
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about?nope

No comments: