Wednesday, January 23, 2008

FO's!!!!!!!!!

Finally I have something done to show you! First of all, I finally blocked my chevron scarf, the poor thing has been waiting for ever to be done. It's made out of Socks the Rock in "Highway 30" and "Lunasea" colorways. It was very hard for me to use that yarn for this due to my sock addiction but I persevered and here it is, socks for my neck!!





I also finished some socks. These took a little longer than normal for me due to the fact that I finished one, didn't like the fit, started the other one with modifications and frogged the first one, whew! but now they are finished. This is the slippery pattern from the new Knitty. Let me tell you, this is designed by a high school girl and she is way smart! She is definitely an A+ math student! Here is the finished pair, I just so happened to have in my stash a similar and almost identical colorway to the one used but mine is Pagewood Farm



Here is a close up of the stitch pattern


The first picture shows the brightness of the colors better but they are too cool. Now I have cast on for the retro rib socks in the Favorite Socks book that I got for Christmas! See you next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your socks... I just don't think I would have the patience to do them. You were spoiled by your swap pal. I envy you!!!!

Unknown said...

Pretty,Pretty,Pretty!