Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cocoa Swap Received!

Last night I received my cocoa swap from the awesome JoAnn and I am blown away! I love It!!! Let me show you what she sent, here are the contents in their entirety:

Yummy cocoa and handmade marshmallows from Williams Sonoma, Knit Picks Harmony DPN's, chocolate, Popcorn (because I'm addicted), 2 books, a cute Tinkerbell mug, 2 candles, cute crocheted Oreo cookie magnets which I already put on the fridge, monogrammed note cards, journal and note pad, and C*Eye*Ber Fiber coordinates sock yarn, oh yes, you heard me correctly!! So pretty. Here it is close up, I've been lurking on Mama E's site for some time now but haven't been able to get any, so I'm excited to try it out!


Here is a close up of one of the Oreos, how cute are these!!


Oh and I almost forgot, she also sent these cute, springy stitch markers, very cool!

Thank you again to JoAnn for making my winter brighter, I love everything!!

5 comments:

jopal said...

Glad you enjoyed everything. Have fun with the yarn! I loved the colors myself, may have to go back and get myself some!

kasiaiscarly said...

wow! what an awesome package!! i tried to find that aztec cocoa for my pal, but the w-s by me was out of it. it's SOOOOOOO good!

jopal said...

I haven't tried the Aztec cocoa yet but want to back and get some for me.
Also want to go back to the yarn store and get some of the yarn - haven't made a lot of socks but that yarn made me want to make some more!

Shelly said...

Nothing like good chocolate to warm the soul. I've given you the You Make My Day Award. Details at my blog. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful package!